Welcome to the PPC monthly competition site
To become an active participant and benefit from this activity, become a registered user. (See instructions at the bottom of this page.) Find the monthly competition subjects on the Image Guidelines tab at http://www.planophotographyclub.com/contests/index.html. At that same page on the Introduction tab, you can find "Descriptions of Competition Subjects."
To learn how to submit images, see Videos on the Help menu. Beginning in the 2014-2015 Contest year, only one entry per contest is allowed.
NOTE: The maximum image size is 1400 pixels Wide x 1050 pixels High to provide better images and viewing for the judges.
BEGINNING WIH THE AUGUST CONTEST THE START AND END DATES HAVE CHANGED.
CONTESTS WILL START THE DAY AFTER THE GENERAL MEETING OF THE PREVIOUS MONTH AND END AT 11:59 PM THE DAY OF THE GENERAL MEETING FOR THE CONTEST MONTH
SEPT- SHADOW PLAY (CONTEST OPENS AUG 19 AND CLOSES SEPT 15)
Oct.- OPEN this is a PRINT CONTEST. Due to a meeting schedule change, the Prints are due at the meeting on Oct 13
The file size limitation now conforms to the software-imposed limit of 5M; your image size will be changed to 1400 x 1050 if you do not resize them yourself.
- Do not use / \ : * ? < > " ! in the title.
- Do not apply identifying watermarks to your entry images.
- Do not use your name, initials, or other identifying characters in the Title or File name of your image; the judge will see anything you enter here.
See Videos under the Help menu.
If you have questions about the competition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see the competition, contact email@example.com.
To log on to the site once your membership is verified, follow the instructions below.
- Click Login on the upper right corner of this page.
- Enter your login name and password. If you do not have a login ID, click the New User Registration button to create one. (Please read the paragraph below.)
- Press Enter on your keyboard, or click the Login button to the left of the login boxes.
- Go to My Account-My Account Settings to create a Password Reset Question in case you forget your password.
- You may also change other information about yourself.
New User Registration Requests
To submit images, you must be a registered user. Follow the first two steps above. (Your email address is the suggested login ID.) Once you are verified as a paid member of the club, you will receive an email (allow 24 hours) asking at which competition level you wish to compete. You cannot enter a competition until your competition level is set.