Welcome to the PPC Member Site
Members of the Plano Photography Club may sign up here and participate in various club activities, including the monthly image competitions, by becoming a registered users of this site.
To become a registered user click the Login button in the upper right of this page and follow he instructions for "Create an Account" near the bottom of that page. You can pay the annual dues at a monthly meeting or online via PayPal.
The PPC utilizes this web site to receive and judge entries in the monthly image contests. Any PPC member may participate in the monthly image contest by becoming a registered user of this site. For a detailed explanation of the competition process click on the "Competitions" tab above and the select "Competition Process" menu item. Following is information specific to upcoming contests.
- Maximum image size is 1920 pixels in width and 1080 pixels in height.
- Electronic (digital) contests are now open for the 2018-2019 competition year.
- The two Print contests will open two months before the contest close date.
- Entries for a certain month must be submitted by 11:59 pm on the day of that month's club meeting.
Contest Themes for the 2018-2019 PPC Competition Year:
- May 2018: Diagonals
- June 2018: Open
- July 2018: Motion
- August 2018: Open
- September 2018: Rusted and/or Peeling
- October 2018: Open (Print Format)
- November 2018: Reflections
- December 2018: No contest
- January 2019: On the Street Where You Live
- February 2019: Open
- March 2019: Panorama (Print Format)
- April 2019: No contest
File-naming guidelines for competition images are below:
- Do not use / \ : * ? < > " ! in the title.
- Do not apply identifying watermarks to your entry images.
- Do not use your name, initials, or other identifying characters in the Title or File name of your image; the judge will see anything you enter here.
See Videos under the Help menu.
If you have questions about the competition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To log on to the site once your membership is verified, follow the instructions below.
- Click Login on the upper right corner of this page.
- Enter your login name and password. If you do not have a login ID, click the New User Registration button to create one. (Please read the paragraph below.)
- Press Enter on your keyboard, or click the Login button to the left of the login boxes.
- Go to My Account-My Account Settings to create a Password Reset Question in case you forget your password.
- You may also change other information about yourself.
New User Registration Requests
To submit images, you must be a registered user. Follow the first two steps above. (Your email address is the suggested login ID.) Once you are verified as a paid member of the club, you will receive an email (allow 24 hours) asking at which competition level you wish to compete. You cannot enter a competition until your competition level is set.