Welcome to the PPC monthly competition site
To become an active participant and benefit from this activity, become a registered user. (See instructions at the bottom of this page.) Find the monthly competition subjects on the Image Guidelines tab at http://www.planophotographyclub.com/contests/index.html. At that same page on the Introduction tab, you can find "Descriptions of Competition Subjects."
To learn how to submit images, see Videos on the Help menu. Beginning in the 2014-2015 Contest year, only one entry per contest is allowed.
NOTE: The maximum image size is 1400 pixels Wide x 1050 pixels High to provide better images and viewing for the judges.
CONTESTS WILL START THE DAY AFTER THE GENERAL MEETING OF THE PREVIOUS MONTH AND END AT 11:59 PM THE DAY OF THE GENERAL MEETING FOR THE CONTEST MONTH
The file size limitation now conforms to the software-imposed limit of 5M; your image size will be changed to 1400 x 1050 if you do not resize them yourself.
- Do not use / \ : * ? < > " ! in the title.
- Do not apply identifying watermarks to your entry images.
- Do not use your name, initials, or other identifying characters in the Title or File name of your image; the judge will see anything you enter here.
See Videos under the Help menu.
If you have questions about the competition, contact email@example.com. If you do not see the competition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To log on to the site once your membership is verified, follow the instructions below.
- Click Login on the upper right corner of this page.
- Enter your login name and password. If you do not have a login ID, click the New User Registration button to create one. (Please read the paragraph below.)
- Press Enter on your keyboard, or click the Login button to the left of the login boxes.
- Go to My Account-My Account Settings to create a Password Reset Question in case you forget your password.
- You may also change other information about yourself.
New User Registration Requests
To submit images, you must be a registered user. Follow the first two steps above. (Your email address is the suggested login ID.) Once you are verified as a paid member of the club, you will receive an email (allow 24 hours) asking at which competition level you wish to compete. You cannot enter a competition until your competition level is set.